Most business owners have an idea of how they want their website to look, but few have a understanding of how to turn their website into a profit-generating engine. If you own a retail store, you don’t simply decorate it, fill it with merchandise, and then wait for people to walk through the door, money in hand.
A successful retail store owner recognizes the need to advertise, show why they’re better than the competition, and hire salespeople that know their product and understand the importance of closing a sale. While your website is not a storefront, you still need elements that guide the consumer to make a purchase. Custom Web Design.
What follows are the best website design practices that we utilize to increase your sales:
- Attractive Layout and Unique Design – Step One is to create a website design that catches the user’s attention, appeals to their eye, and draws them into the page. It must be unique and clearly identify the company’s brand, offering an air of confidence and value.
- Compelling Content Written with A Marketing Perspective – Your written content is not unlike the retail store salesman mentioned above. It engages the website user both logically and emotionally, and motivates them to act on their impulse to buy.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Successful SEO drives traffic to a website, but traffic on its own is relatively useless. Quality SEO seeks to identify keywords and phrases that attract the right kind of traffic – customers that are actually in need of your product. Your SEO should be woven into the content, so that when a consumer lands on your website via a Google search, they are immediately rewarded with pertinent information.
- Mobile Website Design – Your website must also be compatible with mobile technology and smartphones. Successful mobile website design not only allows your site to quickly load on a mobile device, but utilizes citations to rank the pages on Google Maps/Places. In this way, you corner a massive market your competition may well be ignoring.
- Make It Easy for The Customer to Make Contact – This is vitally important and often ignored, but if you’ve ever searched a web page in vain to find a phone number or email address, then you understand how important this website design element can be. If your customer can’t easily find a way to contact you, they will likely go somewhere else.When all of the these website design elements are unified into a cohesive whole, you will see your conversion rates skyrocket, and your profits will follow suit.
Real Estate Website Design – Custom Web Design
As an industry innovator, we developed a unique approach to real estate website design that considers this particular market, and how internet users search for real estate. Real estate search engines often drive consumer internet searchess in the housing market, so your real estate website design needs to consider these habits, and expand on the concept accordingly.
Our real estate website design experts have a number of successful sites they would be happy to show you, so contact us today and find out more. Custom Web Design
Small Business Web Design
If you’re a small business owner, you likely have a limited budget for website development and advertising. Your small business web design may ultimately determine whether your company is successful, so it’s vital that you get the most from your investment.
We offer a number of small business web design packages for startup companies and established businesses alike. We will build you a website, optimize it, and include a mobile website design complete with a Google Plus page and citations to rank you on Google Maps/Places. Ranking on Google Maps offers you a lot of value, and you will immediately begin seeing returns in the form of increased traffic and sales.
Contact Us Today and Find Out More about Our Unified Design Approach for Custom Website Development
At LinkHelpers, we work with professionals in various website design fields, each an expert in their chosen profession. Web designers, content writers, SEO gurus, and marketing experts all work together to build you a site with one clearly defined purpose – to make you money.
Whether you are in the real estate business, or are just starting out with a small business of your own, we will work with you to create a custom masterpiece worthy of your hard work and brand. Custom Web Design.
As you can see, there is a lot more to successful web design than simply finding a WordPress template and dropping in your information. The best website design will engage the consumer and motivate them to take action when they see what you have to offer, and why it makes you unique.