You can’t deny that SEO is now part of the foundation of every organization. If you want to achieve online success, SEO needs to be part of your strategy. Despite that it is available for everyone to use, many entrepreneurs choose to skip the SEO part. Still, many do not know the rewards SEO could bring to a thriving business.
Below, I will continue discussing why SEO is essential whatever business you may have. (If you missed part 1, click here.)
4. SEO aids businesses in making sound decisions.
- Because SEO helps you to know your customers better, it won’t be difficult to make hundreds of decisions a day. The information you can get from various SEO tools can help you make critical decision, and plan better strategies. In short, success is foreseeable.
- Once you know your customers, you know what makes them click. Then, you can produce more of that. The page clicks and the action done by the user – those are what is important.
- For example, you know that your audience is mostly females. These girls prefer video tutorials more than written tutorials. Then, produce more video content. Perhaps, you can also try to integrate audio/visual materials to mere text content.
- Add more content that is geared towards the female demographic such as fashion, beauty, fragrances, shoes, and personal care.
5. It reinforces customer trust and worth.
- Without much effort, you are able to foster long-term relationships through SEO. Your customers are certain that you would provide content relevant to them.
- When you produce useful content, they would value and appreciate what you put out. Credibility is there so it is easy for customers to trust your brand. From there, you can quickly gain their respect and admiration, which are important in today’s digital world.
- Now, it’s easy to fake things. Questionable products are all over the internet. Once people find something authentic, they surely won’t let go.
Related: How to Acquire More Brand Advocates
6. It establishes a group of loyal and long-term followers.
- Putting up sponsored posts or paid advertisements will get quick results, but for how long? Only for a short period! Not to mention, it would also cost you money.
- On the other hand, SEO might be slow, but you are sure that you are going to the right direction. The process of optimization will eventually lead to something your audience wants. It will be about the content that they truly want.
- Paid ads will get you a heavy traffic at this given moment, but SEO will help to gradually build a group of followers over time.
- Once your content gets popular, people will link your website. You will be able to gain reputable backlinks. Google will reward you for being an excellent source of information. Over time, brand loyalty will continue to follow an upward trend.
- The only downside to this is: SEO would require constant update. It would really take up much of your time. Google keeps changing their algorithms. Thus, you would also need to make changes on your website to keep up with the newest trends.
Related: Converting Customers to Advocates
7. Mostly importantly, SEO will give you tangible results.
- SEO will boost your online presence, and visibility is important for any business.
- One way to gain brand awareness and social media popularity is through SEO. It remains to be the cheapest way to acquire customers and gain their trust.
Related: Using Social Media to Boost Advocacy