https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg 0 0 Carmel https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg Carmel2019-04-29 11:25:262019-12-19 01:39:434 Easy Ways to Improve Content (Part 1)
4 Easy Ways to Improve Content (Part 1)
Done are the days when people have all day to just explore a website. With so many options available today, the people can’t decide if they should read a blog, play their favorite game app, watch a vlog, or stream Netflix. So, here are ways to quickly enhance the content you publish.
- Mix it up!
- One type of content usually can’t stand alone on its own. Blogging with mere text is boring just by looking at it. A typical web visitor won’t tackle if he sees a lengthy paragraph. Same is true with mere video alone. An audio/visual presentation seems lacking without any caption or video description.
- In order for your blog posts to improve and gain following, you have to learn to mix things up. Mix two or more content types. Try and experiment what works for your readers. It could be texts and images. It could also be texts and videos.
- It’s not just the type, but you can mix the actual content too! You could offer discounts codes on one post and you can present new information on another post.
- Start on a positive note.
- It’s always nice to start with light and nice. That’s the thing with the digital media. It does not always follow the usual form of presenting content.
- You can show the result right away, and then, go back a few steps to show your audience how you did it.
- Like when you are making an instructional video, you show them the outcome first, and then, you through each crucial step to achieve it. You are showing your audience that something is very doable and that it is very easy to follow the instructions you have prepared.
- The digital media isn’t tantamount to a book. You don’t have hundreds of pages to fill so start right away and show the audience how things should be done.
- Don’t be careless.
- Just because digital media does not follow the typical norm, it does not mean you would carry out your tasks aimlessly. Whether it is a blog post or an actual product, it is important to edit and test how things will work.
- Preview your post before you publish it. Test your product before shipping it to customers. Do a mock up before presenting it to an audience. Bottom line is that before you show it to the world, assess the scenario and test the waters first.
- Test even the littlest details like what colors to use, what images to feature, what words to choose. Find out how people would respond best to the content you shared.
- Add your own style.
- The internet is filled with inspirations. Create a mood board that contains all the things that inspire you. From there, I’m sure you will get something to work on.
- We always look to other people for some inspiration. It doesn’t mean we are copying them. You can freely add your own twist, or give it a fresh perspective.
- Take recipes for example. People, nowadays, don’t just cook or bake. They add their own style and post it on Instagram. They make it colorful and alluring to get more likes. Thus, their products are gaining more attention online.