Years ago, Forbes released an article about how small businesses fail after a year or so. With over 28 million small and medium-sized enterprises in the U.S., how can you cope up with the changing times? Everyone is looking for something that makes them stand out from the rest. The question now is… how?
In this blog post, I will introduce you to some online tools that will make your life easier. Most of these suggested tools are free to use. So, there’s no need to break your bank account.
- First, you have to reach out to your potential customers. How do you do that? Through sending marketing emails.
- MailChimp can help you with your email marketing. They have a FREE plan. If you are just getting started, MailChimp all the basics for your new business. Over time, you can upgrade your plan in having added components and more advanced tools.
- Moreover, the FREE plan allows you to communicate with not more than 2,000 subscribers and you get to send not more than 12,000 emails each month. This is already more than enough! When you are just starting, it’s not as if you will immediately get more than 2,000 emails. With the being said, using MailChimp will help you learn the basics of email marketing.
- You can’t really skip this part as every website now requires an email address in order to sign up. So, email marketing is not a thing of the past. In fact, most businesses, 80% of B2B or B2C companies, rely on email marketing.
- Don’t wait for some time to implement this. With MailChimp has as the 4th Best Software Companies in 2019, you can never go wrong. It has secured a spot as the number 1 email marketing tool to help every new business out there.
- Of course, after doing emails, you need a tool to help you organize your tasks. No, Trello is not a social media website. This will help you organize your online marketing strategies better.
- As a team, you will move in one direction with Trello. Using this tool, it will be easy to be on the same page as your team members. People in the team will know what post is for edit, for review, and for publish. This helps to make changes on important marketing posts before it is made public.
- Trello is just easy to setup different boards, and you can instantly invite your entire crew to work on a project without unnecessary delays. So, cut the confusion and mixed messages with Trello. Like MailChimp, they have paid subscriptions, but Trello also offers a FREE plan!
- A marketing plan is never complete without the use of images. How can you sway potential customers without convincing visuals? The good news is that the Canvas Prints Photo Editor is totally free for everyone.
- The best part? It’s readily available online so there’s no need to download hefty programs for your computer. All you need is your internet – and voila! – you can start editing pictures for your marketing campaign.
- Canvas Prints Photo Editor is easy-to-use unlike other photo editors in the market. Editing and enhancing photos has never been this easy. Just upload your own picture or find a free stock photo online.