https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg 0 0 Carmel https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg Carmel2019-04-13 08:13:022019-04-13 08:13:025 Tools that Will Assist You in Producing Better Blog Posts (Part 1)
5 Tools that Will Assist You in Producing Better Blog Posts (Part 1)
Better blog posts are not only possible if you earn a writing skill, but it can be attainable using the right tools with you. Aside from researching what to write, you need to make time in enhancing and refining the scheduled content.
If you want to stand out from the rest, you need to be armed with the tools that will help you succeed. There are countless of options for you to choose from. These tools are just my suggestions and I’m not personally affiliated with them. Try and browse the list below because you might end up liking them.
- Portent’s Content Idea Generatoris actually a title maker, but it can also give you ideas. This tool isn’t everyone’s first choice. However, if you are just starting blogging, this will give you a good start. Plus, it’s free! So, what’s not to love?
- For example, you will type in the subject “love songs.” It will suggest “How Love Songs Once Saved the World,” “The Ultimate Guide to Love Songs,” or “9 Best Love Songs of All Time.”
- Next on the list is Quora. It is a Q & A website that will tell you what the people are asking. You will have an idea what they need in their life. This way, you can provide direct solutions to these problems. If you have an existing product or service that can greatly help, then that’s better! You can use Quora to suggest and recommend your products and services.
- Reddit is like Quora. You will get a lot of content ideas because it is basically a huge discussion board. People can discuss about anything under the sun. You can even ask fellow Reddit users to evaluate your products. It’s a place for people to give their honest opinions and collaborate with each other.
- ProofHub is the place for collaboration and project management. Though it is a paid service, they offer a 30-day free trial with access to all its features.
- The main uses of ProofHub are having: time tracking device, visual time table, calendar, task management tools, discussion boards, group chat, project templates and notes.
- You see? It’s a tool that has everything you can imagine a team needs. There’s no need for a file to go through a long process of editing and approval. Files are shared to everyone, and all the versions are kept and stored.
- Dropbox Paperis another useful tool. If Dropbox is an online storage of all your files, then Dropbox Paper serves as an online workspace. A team, wherever and whenever, can freely collaborate.
- Dropbox Paper, like Dropbox, offers a basic free service. Businesses can opt to upgrade to a larger space with a fee. The basic account can still allow team members to write and edit documents, create concepts, manage project, or even conduct meetings.
- With Dropbox Paper, team collaboration is better because everything is happening in real-time. There’s no need for one member to wait for another member to arrive at the office. As long as you are conducted to the internet, you can review documents anytime and anywhere.