Now that Conquering the SERPs with WordPress (Part 1) and Conquering the SERPs with WordPress (Part 2) are done, I am done to the finale post on discussing why people choose WordPress. When you are a platform that controls 34% of all active websites, then, WordPress is obviously doing something right.
So, what could those be? Read more about it below:
- WordPress combines well with social media.
- Another obvious force on the internet is social media. With social media, you can quickly reach millions of users, and advertising your website is easier than ever.
- In fact, social media remains to be the best FREE option in promoting your brand. For Google users, social media will help in indirectly boosting your SEO. However, for Bing users, social media is one of the ranking factor.
- So, what does this mean for you? You should integrate social media in your online campaign. With WordPress, you can easily add social media share buttons to your blog posts. Sharing to the different social media platforms has become easier, and there are even free plugins to help you publish your blog posts on social media like Blog2Social, Socila Media Auto Publish, Sassy Social Share, and many more.
- More articles on social media that may help you:
- You can easily sync other tools with your WordPress website.
- The great thing about WordPress is that it is easy to connect with other tools such as Google Analytics Tools and Yoast SEO. We all know how Google dominates the internet with its various tools. So, the good news is that you can still use other services with any hassle. WordPress works harmoniously works with these tools below:
- With these software tools running smoothly with your site, you can boost engagement which will further improve your SEO rank.
- Web design won’t be a problem because WordPress provides SEO-friendly designs and themes.
- Of course, a pretty website would be useless with SEO integration. With the built-in themes in WordPress, you can easily add your focus keywords, and edit the metadata to your preference, increasing the page’s relevance.
- You don’t need to worry about enhancing the design because SEO and web design both coexist in a WordPress theme.
Conquering the World Wide Web with WordPress
There you have it! The reasons are now obvious; with WordPress, users have the options to optimize their website because WordPress is packed with user-friendly tools and thousands of compatible plugins. When you the WordPress tools, you are surely closer to your lifelong dream of dominating the Google search results.
Other related articles you may find useful:
- 3 Free SEO Plugins to Use Right Now
- Helpful WordPress Plugins Aside from Yoast SEO (Part 1)
- Helpful WordPress Plugins Aside from Yoast SEO (Part 2)
- Easy SEO Techniques That Promise Great Results