https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg 0 0 Carmel https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg Carmel2019-07-23 09:12:282019-07-23 09:12:28Helpful WordPress Plugins Aside from Yoast SEO (Part 1)
Helpful WordPress Plugins Aside from Yoast SEO (Part 1)
Whether you are book blogger, product reviewer, or business owner, you surely have heard about SEO plugins. With the help of these WordPress plugins, we all know that SEO is more manageable and yield more understandable results.
Out of all the WordPress plugins, it has to be Yoast SEO that is the most favored by everyone. It has been available since 2008. More than 5 million users choose to install the free and paid version of Yoast SEO. However, there are alternatives to Yoast SEO that don’t get much publicity. Here they are:
- According to its website, Rank Math is a WordPress plugin that can be downloaded for free. It is 100% free, and it is also highly rated. With an average 4.9 stars, Rank Math gets an almost perfect 5-star rating.
- If you want to do more and you don’t have a lot of time in your hands, then give this tool a chance. Rank Math is a smart tool that helps you automate your transactions, and it works as if you have a whole team of SEO professionals right behind you.
- Other prominent features inclide an easy-to-follow setup installation. You don’t need to tweak the settings because Rank Math basically configures itself.
- Also, it can support up to 5 focus keywords per post. Usually, most plugins only support 1 keyword per blog post. That means, more chances to target other related keywords as well!
- You can also link to Google Search Console. Rank Math helps you save time because you can migrate data from other platforms like Google Search Console, and important details will be displayed into your WordPress site. No need to login to different accounts just check various figures.
- SEOPress is probably the cheapest plugin I’ve ever seen. With $3.25, you can get premium features. Yes, $39 a year, and that is for an unlimited number of websites. How affordable is that? Plus, SEOPress provides a whole year of tech support.
- Of course, there’s also a free version. You can download it anytime, and it is FREE forever.
- Whether you choose the free or the paid option, SEOPress remains to be a great all-in-one SEO plugin.
- SEOPress works by:
- Aids you in social media sharing.
- Evaluating your content with regards to the keywords provided.
- Analyzing your page titles and meta descriptions.
- Helps you fix the little things: broken links, breadcrumbs, page redirections, etc.
- Giving you a simplistic yet helpful plugin: no annoying, no stats and data sent to the developer, not a single trace or whatsoever.
- With an almost flawless rating, you are sure that you are in safe hands. You can’t doubt the unanimous reviews of the WordPress users, and a 4.9/5 stars is hard to come by these days.
- Since 2007, All in One SEO Pack boasts that it has been downloaded more than 50,000,000. That is no joke!
- Today, it has more than 2 million active installations on WordPress. All in One SEO Pack features include: XML and Image XML Sitemap for Google and Bing, Google AMP support, Google Analytics support, page redirection, and so on,
- Other features include:
- duplicate prevention: it checks if you have duplicate pages.
- notification: it notifies search engines for any changes to the website.
- hassle-free: it optimizes your page titles for search engines. Plus, it provides meta tags for your post.
- compatibility: it is the ONLY free plugin that you can easily combine with other e-commerce platforms such as WooCommerce.
- For SEO novices, this pretty easy to install. No need to adjust the settings. All you need to do is install All in One SEO Pack!