https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg 0 0 Carmel https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg Carmel2019-02-07 00:00:572019-02-07 00:00:57How to Acquire More Brand Advocates
How to Acquire More Brand Advocates
Previously, I’ve discussed the importance of having brand advocates. This time around, I will elaborate more on the tips in gaining brand advocates for the services you offer. The aim here is not just to gain customers, but we are here for the dedicated advocates. In order to do that, as a business owner, you need to follow certain rules to ensure the happiness of your advocates.
Tip #1: Don’t impose.
- People don’t like being told what to do. Usually, when you want them to do this, they do the exact opposite. Product advocacy should be as natural as breathing. You will eventually attract the right people for your product or service.
- Once you find your people, they will be willing to promote your brand. So, don’t worry too much. Most importantly, don’t force people to be your brand ambassadors.
Tip #2: Think of your customers.
- When you are designing a product, think of ways to improve user experience. After all, you are not the user of the product, but you are the seller. There should be an affirmative response when they are using your products.
- Through your product, you should be able to gather positive emotions from your users. If it is rewarding for them, I’m sure that they will always come back. Plus, they will surely recommend it to other people because we like to talk about things that make us happy.
- Lastly, you should be able to find the balance between creating a product that’s both functional and pleasurable.
Tip #3: Establish trust.
- This tip is the most important in pursuing brand advocates. These are not paid, but they are risking their reputation to vouch for your product. They are aware that they will be blamed if things go awry. What you can do is that reassure them that you are there every step of the way even if things do not go according to plan. Erase their fears and develop trust instead. How to do that?
Stick to your promises.
- Many businesses fail to do this. They are just good in selling, but they do not offer immediate assistance when you need help. We all have been there, right? So, when you are selling something, make sure you are able to fulfill what you promised to your customers. If you can’t ship in 2 days, then, don’t advertise it on your site.
- If you are selling home products, offer a return policy if customers think it’s not for them. You can also let people sign up for a FREE trial so customers can openly test the without buying it.
- When you are honest with your policies, your customers will also leave an honest review.
- Customers do not like brands that do not respond to their inquiries. They are asking because they are interested in your products. Don’t just give them a cold shoulder. Keep your lines open in case they want to ask about something.
- Be available to your customers and provide an email, a phone number, or a social media profile where they can voice out their concerns. It should be easy to contact you whenever a problem arises.