There is power in using your email just because there are about half of the global population are using an email address. Remember that even your mobile phones use or access your email. So, this is a chance for you to encourage visitors in your website, prompt lead, and eventually, convert a number of people. If you have not considered email marketing to help you, then do so, now. On the other hand, if you are already using it and the result is not so good, then it is time for you to pump-up some real action in your emails. Ready?
- Improve your social signals – There is a connection to the sites with top ranking and its activities in social media. This only shows emails do motivate interactions which eventually lead to a good ranking. And when you say, top ranking this involves the following:
- Send out emails when you have a new posts.
- Of course, you got to include the share buttons in all your emails.
- Request your subscribers to share the content to their social media accounts. You can incorporate links to applicable social content to your email to make sharing easier.
- Redirect your visitors to decrease your bounce rate. It is challenging to be able to make visitors stay in your site. If a visitor leaves your site, it is called bouncing and that is not a reaction. Remember that Google watches your bounce rate to know how important your website is to visitors. Giving an incentive is one sure way for visitors to go back to your site and check out what you have to offer.
- Recycle and reuse your content. If you are active in sending newsletters, you most likely saved them or you have created an archive online. So, to save time, use whatever content you already have. Be creative and think of a new way of recycling the content and reuse them as a fresh and engaging newsletter.
- Ask for reactions. The reviews are in demand in the different search engines. Usually, people favors online reviews over whatever other people would have to say. This is the reason why reviews are very vital in boosting your visibility. When you send your newsletter to more recent customers, put a link that brings them back to your site to write a review. Graciously ask them to favor you with their reaction.
- Segregate email lists. Make use of the data that you have so you can start segregating them to send out a more personalized email. When you do so, consider the following:
- Their gender, age, including their education.
- Items bought in your website.
- Particular interests.
- Current location.
This approach can give you the right direction, but remember that planning for future email-based effort is equally important. Optimize and test it again and again to fairly evaluate the results of your email campaigns. You can do split testing or bucket testing to know what types of subject line works. Do the testing on a regular basis like once a month. It may positively increase your rankings as quickly as possible.