https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg 0 0 Carmel https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg Carmel2019-03-06 01:00:232019-03-06 01:00:23SEO Guide for Small Businesses (Part 2)
SEO Guide for Small Businesses (Part 2)
When you own a small business you know that it is something you love doing but that should not stop there. There could be situations like one day you might find yourself drowning in so many things that has nothing to do with SEO. You were caught in a situation where you just do everything like paying the bills, minding the receipts, and to top it all, you have become your own customer service rep, and guess what? You find yourself cleaning up, too. The thing is that you have to find the time to be on top of everything.
These are some basic SEO principles you need to know:
- Here are a few things you need to know that will keep you on the right path.
- Why links have weight?
- When a site mentions you, that link is called PageRank. The firmer the linking page, and if the link is noticeable, then, it counts. Primarily, when the link is more likely to be clicked, that means it has more weight.
- What are the things to look for in a link?
- Let us not go to a lot of things because it really depends on each scenario. Although, there are a few rules that you should follow.
Are there other reasons apart from link building for the link to be existent?
- First of all, if the answer is “no” then it does not have the weight. There are other schemes that can be used to produce traffic and value but not adequate to affirm its cost without weight to be reviewed or studied. So, if there is no ground to place it on a site, then, you shouldn’t.
Will you be pleased if you clicked a link and know where it went?
- Well, there are instances when the links jammed and get into the strangest place in content or it landed on an unusual part of a website. If the link does not satisfy the reason to a visitor on a page, then it has very little weight.
Does your rival have the link?
- It is not really good if your rival has a link from a particular site. But if we are talking about 3 or even 4 of your rivals that links from a particular site, and ranks well, it maybe be good. In this case, use your better judgment but just remember that it is a very firm sign or weight. It is also, easy to obtain.
Your concern, of course, would be that the anchor text used is equal to what the user is expecting when they clicked the link.
- The technical SEO inclines to denote to the back end of the website. The aftermath of technical SEO will be seen in the following:
- Website speed
- Duplicate content
- Internal linking design
- The scripts used
- If you don’t know what to do on this side of things, then, don’t do anything because it could be damaging on your part. The bottomline is that SEO is technical and it is for those who are technical SEO professionals. Catch up on part 1 right here.