If you have taken a number of photos of good quality, why not sell them online and earn good money from it? There are a lot of options online. Many companies have means to help photographers in selling their photos. If you are looking for a place to sell your art, look no further.
Here are 9 great sites you can try:
- Shutter Stock is the leading sites for photographers. Each image cost $0.25-$2.85 but this rate can be higher for excellent images. Images here undergoes a strict scrutiny. Thousands of photos are added every day.
- iStock Photo Be a member and then apply as a contributor. The royalty rate is 15% for every download. An exclusive contributor gets a royalty of 45%. This company which is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada offers millions of illustrations, clip art, photos, video and audio tracks. Almost half a million of works are added each month in this site.
- Fotolia This New York based company, is a micro stock agency. It is a great platform to sell your photos. A photographer is paid based on ranking and image exclusivity. Range of payment is from 20% to 63% for each download. There is just one thing, its subscription plans are a bit complicated.
- PhotoCrati is a website for photographers and visual artists. You can quickly sell photos with the Photocrati theme’s built-in ecommerce galleries. It integrates easily with Paypal so you do not need to worry about the collecting money.
- Tour Photos This site is dedicated to tour companies. It features amusement parks, northern lights excursions, cruise ships and many more. It also has photos of activities like diving, paragliding, scuba diving, and rafting. If you are into these things, this is the site for you. You can choose to sell your photos, or make them available for free.
- Smug Mug gives a photographer a storefront that comes with an e-commerce galleries with just a single click shopping experience. It is a site where you can display your photos, greeting cards, digital downloads, prints, and sell them too. You can decide on the prices and the royalty is 85%.
- Photo Shelter offers you everything you need. You can choose from the nine website templates available and you will be able to build your own site in minutes. No coding required for this. Just upload your work to the provided online storage. You are given an unlimited file size and supports various file types if you have a Standard or Pro account. The plans starts from $9.00 per month but can go up $49.99 per month.
- Alamy is the world’s most diverse stock photo collection according to its website. This photography agency was launched in 1999. It offers over 105 million stock images and images are from 60,000 individual photographers. You can sell any of your photos here.
- Snapped4U features events like festivals, gigs, parties, weddings, and etc. This is a website where selling photos are really simple. Sales of the photos raises money for good causes. Should your photo sells at more than $5, this site will charge a commission of 10%.