https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg 0 0 Carmel https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg Carmel2019-02-07 23:45:002019-02-07 23:45:00How to Increase Your Conversion Rate with Images
How to Increase Your Conversion Rate with Images
A lot of marketers prefer stock photography or the images that readily available for sale online to cut down their cost. But really it is a huge mistake. The thing is, images call attention and add a lot of life in your website. It does help you boost your product or services and thus, conversion could be a lot better.
Below are some suggestions to help you to effectively use images to make your conversion rate better.
- Use emotions.
- People usually buy because of many reasons. One of which has something to do with emotions. Therefore, we can tap emotion by choosing an image or images that they can relate to. It could be a happy, proud, or even angry emotion that connects for the customers to respond.
- Emotions, after all, are potent. It matters how you present it. Use your images wisely not just in the sales side, but service wise as well. Considering both factors is a great combination.
- Use people.
- The effective faces that can move sales are babies, women, and of course, let’s not forget the attractive people. There are various research that shows that these images work.
- Just pause for a sec and think of your reaction will be when you see a cute baby. Whether you like it or not, we, humans, will definitely react to a baby’s face emotionally. Use this knowledge, and also know your audience to have a successful application.
- Pictures of women can, likewise, sell any products to men especially the attractive ones as shown in a research. It’s basically how our minds think.
- On the other hand, attractiveness could affect the decision of a person.
- This is called the “Halo Effect.”
- Research has also shown that this type is seen as more successful, smart, and fascinating. It, likewise, asks for a certain reaction from the audience that can lead to a higher conversion.
- What about mascot?
- It seem like nowadays this has become popular. Many blogs and sites use them for branding. The question is, how does a mascot help you convert? For one, it strengthens your marketing design. It is also easy to remember the product or the service and lastly, it could easily get the intended emotional outcome. That is the reason why many websites uses mascots. Not only is it effective, it is not that expensive, too.
- Out of the box.
- Don’t limit your imagination. Scream that you are different, and use images that say so. Use the technology to your advantage. Think of a twist; something that can make people remember. For sure, the conversion rate will be amazing!
- People need a third opinion. They want to make sure that they are sure. Thinking carefully to make sure that they are not making a wrong decision. Seeing a happy woman that has smooth and beautiful skin indirectly tells the audience that they should try it, too. This is one sure way to entice people in buying beauty products.