https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg 0 0 Carmel https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg Carmel2019-02-08 01:17:462020-01-15 08:36:17Outmoded SEO Practices You Shouldn’t Do (Part 2)
Outmoded SEO Practices You Shouldn’t Do (Part 2)
Things constantly change, and that applies to SEO strategies too! Well, it’s true that the old SEO techniques were effective back then, but it’s not as effective today. Those should be buried and forgotten, but for whatever reason, a lot of small businesses and neophyte marketers still chose to apply these SEO obsolete ways.
There’s no need to keep using archaic ways of promoting a website. So, skip these methods:
- It is done with a software. It is a strategy by getting a good article and coming up with a different phrases, words, and arrangement. Since it says the same thing as the original article, it is no longer effective.
- Although AI has become better in writing, nothing beats what an actual person can create. Only humans can write something that has substance that fellow humans will understand.
- It has ranked well at one time but that has changed. Lazy marketers then stopped doing their own content. They opted to select, organize, and copy/paste another person’s content, and then, link back the content to the original article as if your copied article now has significance.
- Today, let’s not do more of this strategy. Everyone knows at last that great content are rewarded by the search engines because it says what is truthful and what is not. To do what’s right is a surefire success!
- It is something a lot of marketers and webmasters does not understand. And that is the fact that keywords have an important role in the SEO efforts. They also do not know how to use them in their day-to-day journey
- Do not ever misguide your users and show them to a content that is not represented by repetitive keywords just for more visibility. This can easily be recognized by Google and surely it is an ancient SEO practice.
- It is the many times a keyword or phrase is shown on a web page as in comparison to the overall number of words on the page. If you are writing for a definite keyword density, you are totally missing the point of your article.
- Google does not depend on keyword density to know if a webpage is still efficient. So what can work? The lifeline is the great content and how the message is being communicated.
- It is a technique that is perhaps the oldest gimmick of all times. Yes, SEO is all about keywords, but do you think that loading them up in your website will help you to be on the top? Certainly not!
- It is common knowledge what keyword stuffing is. In the earlier days, webmasters would put the keyword alternatives and place them everywhere like say, website footer. What is even cunning is placing the keywords in the background and uses the same color. This trick can be hidden from the users but never the search engine crawlers. Webmasters did this approach with links but that shouldn’t be done at all. You must remember that your users are human and not search engines.