https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg 0 0 Carmel https://www.phoenixwebsitedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Phoenix-Website-Design-logo.jpg Carmel2019-06-13 04:37:312019-06-13 04:37:31SEO Trends to Follow Before 2020
SEO Trends to Follow Before 2020
If you want to know the trend to gain Google and readers approval in content marketing and SEO, just remember four things: type of media, content quality, originality, and finding the right target audience.
So if you want to know more, here are some trends you owe to know.
GO FURTHER THAN THE SHALLOW CONTENT
- More and more people realize that a more exhaustive, well-searched, and long content are those that are more effective. Check out the top results, and it would tell us that content, with 2000 words or more, are the ones that gained the top 5 in ranking. So, forget about shallow content that has no value because it will give you no beneficial results.
FINANCE IN THE PROCESSES OF CONTENT CREATION
- According to a research, 56% of the B2C content marketers is putting their time and resources in the last year. This could include the following:
- Exploring subjects and keywords.
- Setting the groundwork of the content’s coverage.
- Writing and improving the content.
- Developing the graphics, screen grabs, working on the finished content.
- Posting and advertising your content.
- According to Google Trends, content marketing reached its popular status in the last few years so putting your finances for that purpose can lead you to your goal.
UTILIZE THE CONTENT PERSONALIZATION STRATEGY
- This is another elected trend that a lot of professionals in the field use and that reflects on one survey by Evergage. It says 93% of marketers use this strategy. This method centers on modifying the content for the various users of your site built on handily convenient personal data that includes interests, statistics, and latest browser history.
- According to Evergage, many of the marketers agree in its results.
- Assist in a more wonderful shopping experience.
- Produces quantifiable ROI.
- Amplifies customer’s sense of loyalty.
- The thing is, a certain content speaks to a specific type of person. The need of the NEW visitor compared to a visitor on her say 15th time has a different objective. If you do content personalization, it assures every visitor that there is a little bit of difference in each page; thus, having a content that will interest the users each time they visit your site.
CLEARLY PLANNING A CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAM
- A survey said that 90% of the consumers prefers reliability to the brands that they love and support. But the problem now is that 92% of the marketers think they are reliable. The customers think otherwise. On the other hand, when brands are reliable, almost 90% of the consumers will definitely act on it.
- 52% will endorse the product to others.
- 48% would be loyal to the product.
WIDEN YOUR RANGE
- Blogging is a great content marketing approach but it is not everything. You cannot just consider those who read articles and blogs because the truth is, your missing out on other types of people who loves audio and or video and probably blogging too. Just an update, people over 18 years old spend at least 11 hours a day on content that is available in the internet, TV, mobile phone, and other devices connected to the internet. So, play smart and get into podcasts, YouTube, webinars, live streaming, and of course, the ever dependable blogging. Remember, follow where your target customers go and invest on these platforms.